- Enterprise Resource Planning User Access - Click here to continue
- National Conference 2017 - Photographs
- INDO ACE @ Pallavi 2016 "NAVRAS" Inter-Collegiate Fest
- National Conference 2017 - For complete information - Click here..
- Alumni Registration Form - Click Here....
- Annual Sports Day 2016 - 17 Photographs - Click Here....
- Republic Day Celebrations @ Indo Asian Academy
- We create a unique platform to enhance contact and bonding of friendship
- Indo Asian Academy Degree College is Accredited by NAAC
- Indo Asian Academy's Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing ... Click here
- The Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the IQAC year wise Click here......
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained in assessing the security of computer systems, using penetration testing techniques.Penetration tests are employed by an organization which trusts certified ethical hackers to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems with the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities. Unauthorized hacking (i.e., gaining access to computer systems without prior authorization from the owner) is a crime in most countries; however, penetration testing done by request of the owner of the victim systems or networks is not.
Android software development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android operating system. Applications are usually developed in Java programming language using the Android software development kit (SDK), but other development environments are also available.
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language.
MySQL is the most popular Open Source Relational SQL database management system. MySQL is one of the best RDBMS being used for developing web-based software applications.A database is a separate application that stores a collection of data. Each database has one or more distinct APIs for creating, accessing, managing, searching and replicating the data it holds.
LAMP is an open source Web development platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language. (Sometimes Perl or Python is used instead of PHP.)
.NET Framework (pronounced dot net) is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows.