- Enterprise Resource Planning User Access - Click here to continue
- National Conference 2017 - Photographs
- INDO ACE @ Pallavi 2016 "NAVRAS" Inter-Collegiate Fest
- National Conference 2017 - For complete information - Click here..
- Alumni Registration Form - Click Here....
- Annual Sports Day 2016 - 17 Photographs - Click Here....
- Republic Day Celebrations @ Indo Asian Academy
- We create a unique platform to enhance contact and bonding of friendship
- Indo Asian Academy Degree College is Accredited by NAAC
- Indo Asian Academy's Sri Krishna Rukmini College of Nursing ... Click here
- The Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the IQAC year wise Click here......
“Karnataka Candidate” means a student who has studied in one or more Government or Government recognized Educational Institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of seven academic years (commencing from 1st standard up to qualifying examination either continuously or in broken period) as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought and has studied, appeared and passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate or 10th Standard Examination or the Second Pre-University Course Examination or 12th Standard Examination in a Government or Government recognized Educational Institution located in the State of Karnataka. Explanation – In respect of candidates who have directly appeared for SSLC or PUC or studied in Open School, the period of seven years study will not be insisted. However, such persons shall produce domicile certificate for having studied as such for seven years. In the case of a candidate who takes more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study are counted as one year only.